Sunday, April 15, 2007

A little bit about my exhusband...

I don't even know where to start on this one. Just about the time I think Bailey's father has "seen the light" and is going to do the best he can for Bailey, I get a phone call. Usually from my mother. Usually about having seen him in Casper when he told Bailey he was somewhere else. And this time was no different. She called to say that my sister in law, Carrie, who works at a very popular watering hole in Casper, the Beacon, saw Kyle with his exgirlfriend last weekend. Said exgirlfriend kept him from Bailey (because he's a HUGE dumbass and cracked under her influence) for 4 years until I got remarried and moved away. He followed and broke up with her. But he keeps going back. Carrie says she's a bar whore, who is at the Beacon every night of the week with a different guy and recently, she was arrested for being in a fight. A pillar of the community, that one. In the last two weeks, Kyle has started a new job where he can spend more time with Bailey, been involved at home and at school, helped back us up regarding dicipline and problems at school. He wants to have Bailey live with him part time after he's done with training in the new job. And then I hear about him being in Casper with a woman who doesn't deserve to have ANYTHING to do with my son, and being involved with his father and influencing his decisions is involved enough. Even worse, he's in a pretty serious relationship here with a nice enough woman who has a son. So not only is he a detriment to his own son, he's a detriment to someone elses as well. I'd LOVE to ask him if she knows. I'd REALLY love to ask her if she knows. I'm definitely going to point out to him that Carrie said she saw him with Cheryl. I can't wait to hear what he has to say.

No comments: