Thursday, April 12, 2007
A little bit about Izzie and Denny....
I'm laying here in bed watching the Grey's Anatomy retrospective sobbing my eyes out. You know that scene at the end of the episode where Meredith dies and finds Denny and Dylan in the light? Denny and Dylan, that's another very delicious post. Anyway, Denny tells Meredith she has to go back because all you get there is a moment every now and then, with the people you love, when you just happen to be where they walk through. A chance of a moment. It's enough for him because he's not ready to let go, but it's not enough for Meredity because she didn't have enough to begin with. So she goes back. Denny and Dylan are still dead. But Meredith is alive. And so is Izzie. She's walking down the hall and pauses and the camera pans around to show her shoulder to shoulder with Denny *sob* I can't even type that sentence without tearing up. Anyway, she's shoulder to shoulder with Denny and he says her name and the look on his face is perfect bliss and love for her and then it's gone. She feels the moment, the fraction of the moment and you know she knows he's there, and then its over and she starts walking again. The next shot of Denny's face is utterly heartbreaking and it's making me cry again. I bawled like a baby when Denny died the first time. I've bawled again every time I've seen it in rerun. Just about the time I was starting to get over Izzie losing Denny, they bring him back and it kills me all over again. The voicemail his dad gives Izzie kills me because she has to lose him all over again. And then just about the time I get over THAT, Shonda Rhimes, that GENIUS I worship, brings Denny back AGAIN. Denny AND Dylan *drool* THEN, we have to watch Denny lose Izzie every time he feels her presence. And then we moved on. Derek and Meredith are together *sigh*. Izzie and George slept together *um, ick*. Burke and Christina are going to get married *yeah right*, and we have to have a retrospective. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is adorable. Adorable and charming and makes you want to do really sweet things with him. Then he brought up all of the s-e-x that happens on that show and McDreamy makes you want to do NAUGHTY things with him. McSteamy in that towel makes you want to do REALLY naughty things with him. Then they show that last scene in the episode where Meredith dies and finds Denny and Dylan *drool* and Denny and Izzie in the hall and the expression on his face has me bawling again. I think I need therapy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment